Or just Old Fashioned… Try out this Don Draper favorite.
1 tsp organic cane sugar
1 big dash of Angostura bitters (6-7 drops)
5 cl bourbon (Use a great bourbon like Makers Mark. You are able to taste the flavors of the bourbon you select)
This drink is stirred…..a lot. You have to dissolve all of the sugar in the bourbon and Angostura before you ad ice. So….
– Ad sugar to a low ball glass
– Pour in a little bourbon and all the Angostura – Stir until all of the sugar is dissolved.
– Pour in the remaining bourbon
– Add some ice and stir again, fill up glass with big ice cubes
– Take the orange peel (minus the white skin) and wipe of the edge of the glass and add it to the drink. This will give you an aromatic sense of orange.